Thursday, November 10, 2011

Before going

Looking back to the last days, I have to say that, if the deputies have enough time to quarrel like 8 year olds about who will be the leader in some game, than with the country everything is just fine... O.k., it was sarcastic, in Latvia it is the same, but it is stupid - I really would like to say: "Hei, people, is this really the right moment for that?" At the same time - for me it seems that the greeks are also already used to it - for some of them the news about the government is like a daily joke - a "black humor".

After some hours I and my companions are leaving to Thessaloniki, then to Athens, after spending there a couple a days, we will go to Crete and Santorini. Quite typical tourism journey, but I am very looking forward to it and I will try to see more about the crisis while I am there.

No comments:

Post a Comment